Full-time, Salaried Employee.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to Asset Management and Property Management, and externally with Owners, Governmental Agencies, Lenders, and Third-Party business partners. This position reports directly the VP of Finance.
- Reviewing and Finalizing Monthly Financials
- Reviewing SublLedgers
- Reporting to Owners (Monthly, Quarterly/Annually/Budget Reporting)
- Budget Review and Analysis
- HUD Contract renewals, Rent Increases, Voucher Request
- Preparing Annual Budgets
- Assist with Financial Audit
- Specialized Projects/Other
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience, is strongly preferred
- 0 – 3 years’ financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel