Partnership Property Management is a full-service property management firm with a mission to provide a quality place for our residents to live and a wonderful place for them to call home.
Partnership Property Management was founded in 1939 for the purpose of managing properties developed or purchased by the Weaver family. Originally named Weaver Realty Company, the company’s name was changed to Weaver Management Company in 1994. The company was sold by the Weaver family to G. Harris Brown in December 1996 and the name was changed to Harris Brown Management. In July 2004, company Vice Presidents Mike Holoman and Robert Vocci purchased the company from Mr. Brown and changed the name to Partnership Property Management effective July 23, 2007. On January 1st, 2016 company Vice Presidents Rick Allen and Jeff Holoman were made partners of the company.
The company has been involved with affordable housing since the 1960s, with the Rural Development program since 1975 and with the Low Income Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program since its inception in 1986. Partnership Property Management is the second largest management company of Rural Development properties.