Company History

Partnership Property Management was founded in 1939 for the purpose of managing properties developed or purchased by the Weaver family. Originally named Weaver Realty Company, the company's name was changed to Weaver Management Company in 1994. The company was sold by the Weaver family to G. Harris Brown in December 1996 and the name was changed to Harris Brown Management. In July 2004, company vice presidents Mike Holoman and Robert Vocci purchased the company from Mr. Brown and changed the name to Partnership Property Management effective July 23, 2007.

Partnership Property Management is a full service property management firm. Our current management portfolio consists of approximately 261 apartment communities (10,436 units) throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee. Approximately 77% of these units are subsidized as part of the Rural Development or Department of HUD programs.

Partnership Property Management employs over 489 full and part-time employees. Accounting and administration are handled from our corporate office in Greensboro, North Carolina. We have a branch office in Florence, South Carolina staffed by property managers and support personnel. We also have a branch office in Asheville, North Carolina which supports our Western North Carolina operations.  Our professional staff includes Certified Property Managers, Certified Public Accountants, Certified Tax Credit Compliance Specialists, Certified Green Property Managers, and licensed Real Estate Brokers.